Information regarding your Workrise workforce is easily accessible via your Workrise account. Through your account, you can:
- Gain full visibility into your Workrise spend
- View a consolidated list of vendors you manage through Workrise, including your Workrise labor vendors (RUSCO Operating, LLC, RUDTUK Operating, LLC, and/or Ally Consulting, LLC).
- Get details about your Workrise workforce - including a full worker roster, insights on monthly billing workers, and visibility into field tickets (a.k.a job sheets)
- Identify which job sheets are ready for review and easily approve your workers’ job sheets
- View summary details of Workrise invoices and their payment status
To access your account, log in here. If you haven’t created an account yet, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “You’ve been invited to Workrise”. Click Join Workrise, then create a password to access your account.
Tracking your Workrise Workforce Spend
Click into Reporting on the left panel of your Workrise account.
The reporting dashboard in your Workrise account houses the spend data for all vendors you manage through Workrise. If you’d like to specifically view your Workrise workforce spend, select your Workrise labor vendors (RUSCO Operating, LLC, RUDTUK Operating, LLC, and/or Ally Consulting, LLC). in the Vendor Name filter.
Reference the charts on the Reporting page to learn more about your spend. You can also download this information by clicking the Download CSV button on the top right of the page.
Accessing Workforce Rosters & Reports
Navigate to My Vendors, which includes a complete list of vendors you manage through Workrise.
To access your Workrise workforce details, click RUDTUK, Ally, or RUSCO to view their full vendor profile.
You’ll find the following information in each section of their vendor profile:
- Company Profile: A vendor’s services, locations, safety ratings (TRIR, EMR, OSHA logs), HSE manuals, and diversity classifications
- Job Orders: A complete list of your job orders with links to the accompanying field tickets (a.k.a job sheets)
- Contracts: Work order details, MSA and Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Spend Report: Spend reporting at the vendor level (e.g. all spend for RUSCO)
- Workforce Report: Worker rosters and man-hour reporting
- Invoicing: A snapshot of your invoices for this vendor
Viewing and Approving Field Tickets (a.k.a Job Sheets)
To view your Workrise workers’ field tickets (a.k.a job sheets), navigate to My Vendors, then search for your Workrise labor vendors. Then, click on their name.
Select Job Orders from the menu along the top of the page.
Here, you’ll see a list of your orders, their status, and a link to the field tickets (a.k.a job sheets). Select the worker you’d like to view field tickets for and click the link titled, View Field Tickets.
The Field Tickets page includes a complete list of a worker’s field tickets (a.k.a job sheets) and their statuses.
If you’re responsible for approving job sheets and notice that a status for one says “Awaiting Approval”, you can review and approve their field ticket (a.k.a job sheet) by clicking the “Switch to Approvals” button located on the top banner of your account.
There may be a few minute delay between approving a job sheet and seeing the status change in the Field Ticket view. You can see when the data was last updated with the time stamp information located on the right side of the page above the table.
Reviewing Your Invoices
To view your Workrise invoices, click on Invoices on the left panel of your Workrise account.
To specifically view your Workrise labor invoices, filter on your Workrise labor vendors. Then, click on an invoice to see more details.
Still have questions? Please reach out to your Workrise representative or email@example.com.