Learn how to set up your device before submitting your first job sheet with Workrise.
Once you are ready to submit your first job sheet, please review the How to Submit a Job Sheet article in our help center for further instruction.
If you would like to set up a phone call or video chat with a member of our support team before submitting your first job sheet, please use this form to schedule an appointment. We are available for appointments between 8am-4pm CST Monday through Friday.
What You Need
- A stable internet connection
- A computer (recommended), tablet, or smartphone
- Google Chrome internet browser (recommended)
- Microsoft Excel
- Your job sheet template
Using a Phone/Tablet
If you choose to use a smartphone or tablet, follow the links below to download Microsoft Excel from your device's app store:
Downloading Google Chrome:
Downloading Microsoft Excel:
Using a Computer
The links below will allow you to access the latest version of Google Chrome and Microsoft Excel.
Downloading Google Chrome onto your Computer: (PC or Mac)
Use this link to download the latest version of Google Chrome onto your Mac or PC.
- Using the latest version of Google Chrome ensures you can access your Workrise account and Download your job sheet
- We strongly recommend using Microsoft Excel to edit your job sheet. This can be done on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Regardless of the device you use to edit your job sheet, please be sure to save the file in the .xlsx format.
- If you need additional support on Microsoft Excel, you can visit the help center on Microsoft’s website.
Downloading a Job Sheet Template
Your job sheet template can be accessed from the Active Clients page in your Workrise profile.
- Select Download New Template at the bottom right corner of the client you are billing.
After downloading your template you will be able to open the file within Microsoft Excel to log your time.
- Downloading a new copy of your job sheet prior to each submission ensures that the correct version if being used as well as the correct job sheet is submitted.
A Note Regarding Google Sheets
- Though we strongly recommend using Microsoft Excel for your job sheet template, it is possible to edit your template in Google Sheets.
- Be advised that Google Sheets has been known to break job sheet templates because it does not maintain the same formatting as Microsoft Excel.
- If you choose to edit your job sheet in Google Sheets, please make sure to download the file as a Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) before attempting to submit the job sheet.
- This can be done by selecting the File menu then selecting Download and Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
A Note Regarding Apple Numbers
- Those who are using an Apple Product can use Apple Numbers to edit your template.
- Be advised that Apple Numbers has been known to break job sheet templates because it does not maintain the same formatting as Microsoft Excel.
- If you choose to edit your job sheet in Apple Numbers, please make sure to download the file as a Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) before attempting to submit the job sheet.
- This can be done by selecting the File menu then selecting Export To and Excel.
- When exporting your spreadsheet you want to make sure to use the Excel tab and check the option One per sheet before you select Save
- You now have the necessary information to submit your first job sheet.
Still Have Questions?
Contact Support at email@example.com, by phone at 866-467-4487 opt. 2, or via chat from your Workrise account. The Workrise Support team is available Monday to Friday from 7am-7pm CST. Holidays may impact hours of operation
You can also click here to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.